- Covid-19 Operational Plan- Classes
- Covid-19 Operation plan- Wellness Centre
- Covid-19 Operational Plan-Walking Track
- Skating Schedule
- Hockey Games
- Hours of Operation
- Walking track
- Wellness cost
- Rental rates
- Wellness Activities
- Covid-19 Operational plan- Ice Surface
Imperial Kent North Centre
Covid-19 Operational plan
Hours of operations:
Monday to Friday- 8 am to 8 pm
Saturday- 8am to 5 pm
- Masks to be worn at all times.
Rules and Procedures for the walking track
- RESPECT SOCIAL DISTANCING AT ALL TIMES (6ft or 2 metres).
- Every user will need to register (sign-in) at the reception desk when you enter the building and sign-out when you leave.
- A limit of 12 people walking at once will be allowed on the walking track.
- Hand sanitizing spray will be available at the entrance of the walking track. Please use before and after your walk.
- Please use hallway downstairs and stair in the back of the building to access the walking track. Follow the red arrow on the wall.
- Please only use the washroom in the same corridor as the birthday room and reception desk. The bathroom upstairs will be closed to the public. A limit of 2 person at a time in the bathroom will be permitted.
- During opening hours, please use the main doors in front of the building. We will have hand sanitizing spray at the entrance that we ask all walkers to use before entering the Imperial Kent North Centre. We ask you to use the same doors the exit the building once you have signed out.
- All users are asked to respect ALL NEW RULES to assure the safety and health of all users and employee of the centre. Rules and procedures will be revised if needed.
- If you need direct assistance our staff will be able to assist you. They will be wearing a mask.
Cleaning procedures by staff
To assure the health and safety of our employees and members, our staff will be following given guidelines and cleaning every surface at least twice a day.
We are adjusting to these new guidelines daily, so we ask for the members patience and understanding.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 523-2052.
Last updated on March 8th 2021