- Covid-19 Operational Plan- Classes
- Covid-19 Operation plan- Wellness Centre
- Covid-19 Operational Plan-Walking Track
- Skating Schedule
- Covid-19 Operational plan- Ice Surface
- Hours of Operation
- Wellness cost
- Wellness Activities
- Walking track
- Rental rates
- Hockey Games
Imperial Kent North Centre
Covid-19 Operational plan
Hours of operations:
Sunday to Saturday- 8 am to 11 pm
- Masks to be worn always, except when on the ice surface for practice or game.
- Masks to be worn entering and exiting the building and the ice surface area. This includes the washrooms and changing rooms.
- The only time that the mask is not mandatory is when you are on the ice surface and you respect the physical distance of 6 feet.
- When entering the Imperial Kent North Centre, everybody going on the ice surface section of the centre will need to register with the team liaison to allow for contact tracing in case of an outbreak of Covid-19
- Home Teams
- For this phase we will allow 8 people from the player’s household bubble (steady15) to enter the rink side. Remember that the Imperial Kent North Centre need to maintain a record of the names and contact info of all person entering the facility.
- The 8 people must stay together and at no time should they group together with another bubble family.
- Visitors teams
- For this phase we will allow 4 people from the player’s household bubble (steady15) to enter the rink side. Remember that the Imperial Kent North Centre need to maintain a record of the names and contact info of all person entering the facility.
- The 4 people must stay together and at no time should they group together with another bubble family.
- Home Teams
** If you can find other arrangements for the siblings, this is encouraged and much appreciated.
- While at the Imperial Kent North Centre, all reasonable attempts shall be made to respect social distancing. In public settings (spectator stands, lobby, etc.) the public shall respect the rule of 2m social distancing WITH the continuous rule of a mask. Distancing of 2m will be required when food or drinks is consumed. MASKS will be required to enter the facility. Players and coaches do not need masks while on the ice.
- Users will be directed to all entrance and exits of the facility. Signage will direct participants to and from their designated ice surface to control the flow of patrons. Try and respect to stay on the right-hand side of the dressing room corridor. We will have markers on the floor to control the flow of participants.
- Participants must come, as much as possible, to the facility dressed in most of their equipment and ready for their activity.
- Dressing rooms will be open with a limited number of participants of 12 in each room. The washrooms in the dressing rooms will be open, but the showers will not be available during the first phase.
- User groups will only be permitted in the building 15 minutes prior to their activity/ice time and must exit 15 minutes after their session. There will be no early admittance to the facility prior to their booking.
- Families of players are asked to wait in the seating area or in their vehicle while the players are in the dressing rooms. This is to limit the gatherings in the lobby area.
- If groups wish to complete a warmup prior to their booking, it will take place outside of the arena complex before the 15 minutes allowed time in the dressing room.
- Participants will all use their own water bottles – absolutely no sharing! Please fill at home.
- Please do not bring outside food into the rink. We will have vending machines at the entrance of the centre.
- Drinking fountains will not be available to use.
- On ice, coaches will design practices/activities to minimize the amount of contact during a booking.
- Users should encourage their participants to bring their own alcohol-based (60-70 percent) hand sanitizer to use after touching surfaces within the arena.
- Frequent hand washing is recommended.
- We limit the number of users/visitors in all washrooms of the facility.
- Loitering in common areas/lobby/dressing rooms is prohibited before and after rentals.
- During opening hours, please use the main doors in front of the building. We will have hand sanitizing spray at the entrance that we ask all participants and visitors to use before entering the Imperial Kent North Centre.
Cleaning procedures by staff
To assure the health and safety of our employees and participants, our staff will be following given guidelines and cleaning every surface at least twice a day.
After each session, our employees will disinfect all surfaces used (benches, door handles, dressing rooms, etc.). This might need a few extra minutes between each booking. The time allocated on the ice will still be respected. We might have to add a few minutes after each flood. This might affect the time of the reservations.
We are adjusting to these new guidelines daily, so we ask for the user’s patience and understanding.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 523-2052.
Last updated on March 8th, 2021