- Skating Schedule
- Hours of Operation
- Wellness cost
- Wellness Activities
- Covid-19 Operation plan- Wellness Centre
- Covid-19 Operational Plan-Walking Track
- Covid-19 Operational Plan- Classes
- Walking track
- Rental rates
- Hockey Games
Imperial Kent North Centre
Covid-19 Operational plan
Hours of operations:
Monday to Friday- 8 am to 8 pm
Saturday- 8am to 5 pm
Rules and Procedures for the classes
- RESPECT PHYSICAL DISTANCING AT ALL TIMES (6ft or 2 metres).
- Every member will need to reserve their spot with the reception desk (all classes) in person or by phone at 523-2052.
- We will be starting to take reservations on Monday mornings at 8am of each week for the following week (Tuesday to Monday)
- A limit of 10 bikes will be allowed for the cycling classes.
- A limit of 8 people for the meditation classes
- A limit of 15 people for the yoga classes
- A limit of 20 people for the Young at Heart classes
- Hand sanitizing spray will be available at the entrance of the gym. Please use before and after your classes.
- Please only use the washroom with the dressing rooms. Dressing rooms and washrooms will have a limit of 2 person at a time. Please try to change and shower at home of work before and after your classes.
- During opening hours, please use the main doors in front of the building. We will have hand sanitizing spray at the entrance that we ask all members to use before entering the Imperial Kent North Centre. We ask you to use the same doors to exit the building once you have done your class.
- All users are asked to respect ALL NEW RULES to assure the safety and health of all users and employee of the centre. Rules and procedures will be revised if needed.
- If you need direct assistance our staff will be able to assist you. They will be wearing a mask.
Cleaning procedures by staff
To assure the health and safety of our employees and members, our staff will be following given guidelines and cleaning every surface at least twice a day.
We are adjusting to these new guidelines daily, so we ask for the members patience and understanding.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 523-2052.