- Covid-19 Operational Plan- Classes
- Covid-19 Operation plan- Wellness Centre
- Covid-19 Operational Plan-Walking Track
- Skating Schedule
- Covid-19 Operational plan- Ice Surface
- Hours of Operation
- Wellness cost
- Wellness Activities
- Walking track
- Rental rates
- Hockey Games
Imperial Kent North Centre
Covid-19 Operational plan
Hours of operations:
Monday to Friday- 8 am to 8 pm
Saturday 8am to 5 pm
members can have access from 4am to 9 pm everyday by entering from the Morgan St door.
**During Orange Phase the locker rooms will be closed
- Masks to be worn always, except when engaged in physical activity. When you are moving from machine to machine, you should wear a mask.
- Masks to be worn when entering and exiting the building and the fitness centre. This includes the washrooms and changing rooms.
- While working out in your station and during cardio and you are 6 feet away from other, the mask can be removed.
Reservation for the Wellness Centre
- Every member will need to reserve their 1-hour time slot for every workout during the week.
- Will be starting to take reservation on Thursday morning at 8am of each week for the following week (Sunday to Saturday)
- Reservation can be made in person at the reception desk or by phone at 523-2052.
- We will have a limit of 10 users at a time in the wellness centre
Rules for the users of the wellness centre
- ACTIVE SCREENING AND RECORD KEEPING OF PATRONS IS NECESSARY FOR ALL MEMBERS ENTERING THE FACILTIY. If anyone answered YES to any of the questions in the questionnaire access will not be granted to enter the facility and should immediately follow the directions indicated on the questionnaire.
- RESPECT PHYSICAL DISTANCING AT ALL TIMES (6ft or 2 metres). If a member is using an adjacent machine to you, please wait until he or she finishes before using your equipment.
- 10 users at a time (by reservation only). If we notice members are entering the facility without reservations and are not respecting the 10 people limit, the members may lose their privilege to enter the facility.
- Please use the disinfecting spray and/or wipes after each use of the equipment. (do not spray directly on machine, use provided cloths or wipes)
- Please only use the washroom in the corridor downstairs with the dressing rooms. Dressing rooms and washroom will have a limit of 2 persons at a time. Please try to change and shower at home or work before and after using the wellness centre. **During Orange phase, the locker room is closed
- During opening hours, please use the main doors in front of the building. We will have hand sanitizing spray at the entrance that we ask all members to use before entering the Imperial Kent North Centre.
- All members are asked to respect ALL NEW RULES to assure the safety and health of all members and employee of the centre. Rules and procedures will be revised if needed.
- If you need assistance with equipment, our staff will be able to assist you. They will be wearing a mask.
- ***For members that are using the facility before opening hours: We ask to you disinfect your equipment after each use and that you respect all new rules. You will need to reserve your spot even if no employees are present at that time. We are trusting that our members will follow all necessary precautions. We will readjust the hours if rules are not respected. ***
Cleaning procedures by staff
To assure the health and safety of our employees and members, our staff will be following given guidelines and cleaning every surface at least twice a day.
We are adjusting to these new guidelines daily, so we ask for the members patience and understanding.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 523-2052.
Last updated on February 9th, 2021